Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grinworthy weekend

Please forgive the lag in posts--my computer is wonky and I'm going to have to go down to the Genius Bar at the Apple store and figure out just what in the heck in wrong with it. The entire display--from the icons on my desktop to my webpages are all oversized and distorted. Has this ever happened to any of you? If so, what is to be done? I feel like I have some sort of eye disease--fish-eye-itis, where everthing is all big and googly and off kilter. Hmmm. Maybe my eyes are just matching my teeth and everything is getting distorted before it kind find its balance once again.

Just got back from Texas, and had a great time taking photos. This was one of my favorites and really feels like it captures the heart of Texas:I took this while I was on a boat ride on the San Antonio River. (As a matter of fact, the boat driver was a lovely woman who had braces just like mine!) I was just so charmed because this embodied San Antonio--friendly cowboys who greet you by saying "how y'all doing?" with ready smiles and all the time in the world. It was downright refreshing, and utterly grinworthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment