Sunday, March 14, 2010

Punchy Post

Ok, Mother Nature. I'm tired of all the rain. I thank you for the lovely little purple crocuses that are just peeking their sweet faces through the ground in my front yard, but if you could put a lid on all this nor'easter stuff, I'd really appreciate it.

The rain has made me downright punchy, so I warn you that this is a punchy post. I couldn't resist unearthing more tooth themed items. All of these are from Etsy.com, where I have lost a few good hours of my life poking around. Though y'all might get a kick out of these:






Just call me the Tooth Sleuth! (Lord-a-mercy, I AM punchy!)


3 comments:

  1. Hi BG!

    We finally got a nice warm day - it should be above fifty today in Denver. :-) So I totally get where you're coming from (other than the strange selection of hand-crafted tooth items... maybe you should get one for your orthodontist.)

    I wanted to tell you about the dream I had last night: I dreamt that my wires were missing. I still had brackets - or maybe it was lumps of cement where the brackets had fallen off... not sure. Anyway, I was so distraught because my teeth aren't done yet! It was disturbingly frightening. Do you think these braces have become a security blanket???

    Thanks for the blog,
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eddie--Love Denver! Glad to hear that it's warming up for you--it is for us as well!
    I haven't had any anxiety braces dreams yet, but I think it means that you're fully in it and turning back is just not an option! So as uncomfortable as braces are, NOT having them at this point, is even worse. In a weird way I think its your psyche's way of being a cheerleader. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement, BG!

    It means a lot, coming from you. :-)

    Eddie

    ReplyDelete