Thursday, February 25, 2010

In Ya Grill!

I don’t even know where to start with this one:

http://www.slate.com/id/2245622/

I’m not a Lil Wayne fan, but it looks like we share the same fascination with teeth. (No, my braces didn’t cost $150,000 but I seem to have spent 150,000 hours worth of thought and energy on them.) The man had EIGHT simultaneous root canals (YIPES!), got his present implants redone and added some new ones, and as the icing on the cake, had his few remaining teeth repaired. Good God, what was the man putting in his face? (Eating? Snorting?)

Have you seen his diamond encrusted teeth? Weezy calls them “his form of braces” and they do look just like them, only with a bit more sparkle. Why would anyone want that? And for $150,000 to boot? Dang. I hope he brightens up the big house with those babies. All he has to do is open up his mouth, and turn himself around to be a human disco ball.

5 comments:

  1. Hi BG!

    EIGHT root canals all at once?! Oh man, that has got to be Meth. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it!

    Had adjustments this morning and had my 3 missing brackets re-attached. I'm feeling pretty good now - but since I forgot to take some ibuprofin when I woke up today I was pretty sore by the time they finished with me!

    Hope you're feelin' good.
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they fixed you up! (My ortho still won't put that AWOL bracket back on.) The way I figure it, the more it hurts the faster it moves. (This might be faulty reasoning, but it makes the pain more bearable.) Hope you're feeling ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BG, Thursday night I hopped a plane to California for a whirlwind three-day mini reunion with some old friends. It was a blast! But, my teeth hurt until Saturday night when I went on a tequila tasting spree.

    Unfortunately, one of those brackets popped off again. Sigh.

    But I had a great time! Now, to catch up on your recent posts and see what you're up to.

    :-)

    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eddie, I would think that the tequila would make it hurt LESS not more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precisely! The tequila finally numbed me. :-)

    ReplyDelete