Thursday, February 11, 2010

iTeeth

Ok, now I've seen everything. We've got iPhone apps for the toothies.

We've got a "tooth whitening app" which will show you what your teeth will look like if you get them whitened. It even comes with a "whitening glossary" which has completely piqued my curiousity. What kind of terms are they going to define. Ecru? Pearlescent?

And then there's 3D Teeth, which gives you all sorts of info about each individual tooth. I thought was supposed to be for dentists-to-be who needed to bone up on their studies, so I got suckered in. I downloaded the thing, and really, after all my web research, there isn't much on the app I didn't already know at this point. But it is useful to bring with me to the orthodontists office and point to the teeth that I want to talk about and have the proper terminology.

I swear, at the end of this process I deserve a DDS!


No comments:

Post a Comment