Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pregnant Pauses

Thanks to one and all for all of your electric toothbrush suggestions. Despite my best efforts, it is still too technical for me. It might be more useful as an *ahem* "personal massager." :)

I am surrounded by pregnant women lately, or women who have just had babies, and everything is counted in weeks or months. "The baby is 3 weeks old." Or "I'm 16 weeks pregnant." I've been knitting up a storm lately for all of my fertile friends.

Well, you know what? I'm two and a half weeks along myself. And at the end of my 2 year gestation, I get twins--a row of top teeth and a row of bottom teeth. They'll be perfectly healthy with a bright and shiny future ahead of them.

And the best part is, they don't poop a diaper.

(In fact, they smell rather minty fresh. )

1 comment:

  1. this post reminds me of sex in the city when carrie decides to marry herself and buy herself a wedding gift since all her friends are getting married and expecting gifts at their bridal showers - or was it baby showers and pregnant friends? i dunno, too long ago that i watched that show....

    ReplyDelete